- 02 August 2012
Check out Summer Parks Program photos and the new schedule for the Saturday Program, which starts Sept. 29!
August News & Events
- Saturday Winter Program Schedule
- Summer Parks Tennis Program Photos
- ICT Benefit Clay Court Tournament
- Save the Date(s) - November 9 & 10
- Volunteer "Practice" Mondays Schedule
- A Creative Lunch for Your Kids - The Lion Sandwich
- Value of the Month - Teamwork
1. Saturday Winter Program Schedule
Join us on September 29th to kick off another season of free programming on Saturday afternoons! This year, programs will be starting later than in the past. Levels I & II will run from 3:00-4:30pm, with Levels III & IV running from 4:30-6:00pm. For more details and the full list of dates, download the official 2012-13 Saturday Program Schedule.
2. Summer Parks Tennis Program Photos
North Minneapolis Photos
South Minneapolis Photos
3. ICT Benefit Clay Court Tournament • August 11-17 • Registration Deadline next Monday
4. Save the Date(s) - November 9 & 10
Mark your calendar for the weekend of November 9 & 10, 2012. Our celebratory weekend begins Friday evening, November 9th at International Market Square in Minneapolis. Join us to experience a showcase of our program, our partners, and the youth and adults - who are at the heart of what we do. On Saturday, November 10th, we invite families - children, youth, parents and grandparents to Reed-Sweatt Family Tennis Center for a "Family Tennis Day", a day of great tennis activities for youth and adults to share. Registration information will be available soon!
5. Volunteer "Practice" Mondays (Fall / Winter Schedule)
All ICT volunteers are invited to take part in our free Monday morning "practices" from 9:00 - 10:30. Improve your tennis game, learn how to work with young kids, and enjoy refreshments afterwards. No need to RSVP - come check it out! The next session is Monday, August 13 at the Reed-Sweatt Family Tennis Center.
6. A Creative Lunch for Your Kids - The Lion Sandwich
Spruce up your children's lunches by getting creative. Make the Lion Sandwich.
7. Value of the Month - Teamwork
ICT has identified seven key character assets to nurture and incorporate into the lives of our youngsters for future success: Responsibility, Respect, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, Integrity, Perseverance and Service. Each program that ICT has developed is designed to build one or more of these assets.
Teamwork - I will put we before me.